Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thoughts to Ponder

- When love visits you, you hesitate, ponder, then either embrace it or simply run away. People always say it takes two to dance. When you are not on the same steps, dancing alone might be better off. But really? Should you give it more time to sync? For me, 90% chance that I will run away. Sometimes, It's like diving into the abyss, with the hope that your partner will keep you safe and won't take off when the show is not exciting enough.


- Having lunch with you is even more fun than going party in Las Vegas, cherry blossom watching in Washington, fishing in the amazon river, or lying on the Miami south beach, partly because in your red shirt you are like a beam of happy glowing sunshine ,or partly because of my love for you, partly because of your love for hot chocolate, partly because of the unspoken words flowing in the tidy distance between us, partly because of the scattered arranged teeth you showed me when I was not happy. It is hard to believe when I'm with you that there can be anything as peaceful as pleasant as calm as satisfying when right in the moment in the warm Miami 7 o'clock light spread on us from the airplane window, we are leaning against each other, reading, smiling. I look at you and I know you will look back, and your smile will warm me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment