Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Suprise Today

Today when I went downstairs, I recieved a package from amazon. When I opened it, wow....THE BRO CODE AND PLAY BOOK by Barney Stinson. Phil, you know me so well. This birthday present is sooo cool, out of expectation and totally a keeper.

Anyone who is a fan of HIMYM as me would totally enjoy reading those two collections. I plan to quote some of my favorite articles tonight. Though I am not a bro, I feel like such a dude now..LOL
---------------------I am back segment line-------------------------------------------
---------------------Barney is awesome segment line--------------------------------------
One of the code told about the age difference of male and female. here is the page.







According to Bro's code:

The age difference of male and female follows this formula:

X<= Y/2 +7
X: chick's age
Y: Bro's age



The max age of women available is 7, when the boy was just born. 

As time pasted by, your last chance to have a girl at least at your same age is when you are 14.  Ever since then, all the women suitable for you would be younger than you.


If you are 100, the maximum age of woman would be 57. Say the max of longevity is100, then women above 57 years old is permanently out of market.


-----------------------------Jabbering segment line ------------------------------------------

To Bro Lansey,
Article 96:  Bros shall go camping once a year, or at least attempt to start a fire.
-------------------------------Set a bonfire segment line-------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment