Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

One Day Walking along the Freedom Trail

With Boston's favorite bakery- Mike's Pastry(北京的同学们,就和稻香村似的,连点“菜”方式都一样), I started my own freedom trail trip. Starting from Haymarket. Today the mood of overlooking the other side of sea haunted me, I am kind of homesick. The joy of walking alone on the street can be described the saying "只要心是自由的, 没有到不了的地方。"(you can fly with the free mind)

 Here Buried Franklin 

Backyard of the Old North Church- HOPE

View from Charlestown Bridge 

 Sailing Mood
 How are you in the other side of earth?

Copp's Hill Burying Ground

Bunker Hill Monument
-
@ USS Constitution

Hilarious Commercial Board
OUCH!!!!!

Way back home. 

sunset when I went back. @ the Charlestown Bridge

Finally I got home and have a taste of this piece of delicious. 


1 comment: