Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Scout Factory Stores- New Balance

I decided to put exercising on my 2011 plan list. So buying a running shoes comes on my agenda. With the help of a friendly volunteer and google, I found a New Balance factory store 10mins walking distance from my apartment. So I made my purchase today.

Interestingly, I never went along that part of North Beacon street before. I don't know whether because it's monday morning or not, I am the only one waking on the street all the way there. There are many storage stores along the way.

When I arrived the life street,  an amusing sign showed up.

"Life STinks."

Do you get it? I should have brought my camera or at least my cell phone today, like someone said as bloggers, it's our responsibility to make camera surgically attached to the body. Maybe next time when I need another new training item, I will take a photo of that. Though I believe Life STunning!

Here is a shot of my lovely brand new pink running shoes.






--------------------Another shopping day at NB factory store-----------------------------

Prepare for the winter hiking these sunday, I went to the NB store again. This time I had my phone with me. So you can see the Life STinks photo below.

My Shopping show off again. (Great Deal again)


1 comment: