Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Days in Sin City-Part I

I spent my winter break in Las Vegas with my high school mates. Graduated from high school seven years ago, I felt like back to the old days in those 5 days. Reunion is always one of the amazing things can make time go back and make you rethink life in a different perspective. 

Back in high school, I didn't know all of them. But we really had a wonderful time together in Vegas. We all rooted from a same city, and now scattered in every corners of the world. It's a mixed feeling.

I started our trip by walking on the Strip with Helen the first night. 

 Stratosphere Tower- our headquarter
 Circus Circus
 Magnificent Encore 
 We took a lot of photos with this young lady



Our group expands with more classmates arrived. While waiting for them, we basically just enjoyed the sin city by committing sins, such as having buffet everyday. 






No comments:

Post a Comment