Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Randome thoughts on V-Day Eve

Tomorrow is the V day, a day the whole world is immersed in the honey suger sweet love. Even at Mugar library they changed the wall posts into series of lovie duvie sentences declaring the territory of love. I am a person who is totally cheer for celebrating love on such a special day. Love is such an amazing thing that can happen in a person's life, and totally changes it. However, with my loved one being thousands of miles away from me, I have to tune it down a little bit. Hey, girl,  spending V-day by yourself is the same as spending any other day by yourself.  Plus, I have got a piece of chocolate and a cup of hot chocolate for free this week already, so a normal day schedule would do good to both my incoming midterm and my dieting plan. Last V day I was with my mom, we didn't do much. I don't even remember what happened that day.

Words of today: 一份耕耘一份收获,现在的努力,一定在未来美丽绽放的。


No comments:

Post a Comment